Friday 8 May 2020

How to cure Hepatitis B


Hepatitis B is an infectious disease, mainly caused by the HBV (hepatitis B virus) which involves in affecting the liver. It causes acute and also chronic infection. Initially, many people with this disease have no symptoms.

Treatment mainly depends on the severity. Chronic circumstances mainly require medications and sometimes a liver transplant. With the help of Medications (Antiviral drug) and Self-care (Avoid alcohol), Hepatitis B can be managed.

Some medications which are effective are elaborated as follows:


1. Antivirals (Nucleoside Analogues)


A) Entecavir (Baraclude): 

The pills of this drug should be taken once a day, with few side effects, for at least one year or longer. Treating a patient with the help of this antiviral is considered as a first-line treatment with a pretty handy resistance profile. The medication was approved in 2005 for medical use.

Entecavir (ETV), basically sold under the brand name Baraclude, is an antiviral medication used in the treatment of hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. In those patients who are with HIV/AIDS as well as HBV, antiretroviral drugs can be also used.

Entecavir basically belongs to the family of nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs) medications. It functions by preventing the hepatitis B virus from multiplying by blocking reverse transcriptase.

It is also effective in order to prevent the HBV reinfection after the liver transplant and in the treatment of HIV patients infected with HBV. It's  efficacy has been studied in numerous randomized, double-blind, and multicentre trials. When Entecavir is administered by mouth, it is more effective and well-tolerated.

Side Effects: 
The majority of people with entecavir have little to no side effects. The most common side effects include:

  • Headache
  • Fatigue
  • Dizziness
  • Nausea

Less common adverse effects include diarrhea, trouble sleeping, vomiting and gastrointestinal symptoms such as sour stomach.

Dosage: Entecavir tablets mainly comes as the strength of:

  • Entecavir 0.5 mg
  • Entecavir 1 mg

Related:- Check what is the difference between Entecavir 0.5 mg and 1 mg


Entecavir should be given on an empty stomach at least a couple of hours prior or after the meal, generally, it should be taken at the same time every day. It is not recommended to use in those children who are less than 2 years of age. For people with decreased kidney function, dose adjustment can be recommended.


B) Tenofovir disoproxil (Viread): 

This pill of this medication should be taken once a day. A few side effects may pop up due to the consumption of this ART. This ART is considered as a first-line treatment with a good resistance profile. The medication was approved in 2008 for medical use.

C) Tenofovir alafenamide (Vemlidy): 

The pills of this drug are recommended to be taken once a day. A few side effects may appear due to the consumption of this antiviral. Vemlidy is considered as a first-line treatment with a good resistance profile. The medication was approved in 2016 for medical use.

D) Telbivudine (Tyzeka or Sebivo): 

The pills of this medication should be taken once a day, A few side effects may occur due the consumption of Telbivudine. This is considered a second-line treatment option. The medication was approved in 2006 for medical use.

E) Adefovir Dipivoxil (Hepsera): 

The pills of this drug should be taken once a day. A few adverse effects may appear due to the consumption of Adefovir Dipivoxil. Treatment with this drug is generally considered a second-line treatment option. The patients are advised to monitor their kidney functions, regularly. The medication was approved in 2002 for medical use.

F) Lamivudine (Epivir): 

The pills of this medication (Lamivudine)should be taken once a day, The few side effects may occur in patients due the consumption of lamivudine. This is basically not used or less used in the U.S. because it is less potent than the newer drugs and most people develop drug resistance within a year or sometimes two. The medication was approved in 1998 for medical use.

2. Immune Modulators (Interferons)

Pegylated Interferon (Pegasys): 

This should be given by injection once a week usually for 6 months to  1 year. Pegylated Interferon may cause adverse/side effects such as depression and flu-like symptoms. The medication was approved in 2005 for medical use.

Read:- Oseltamivir phosphate and its Administration

10 comments:

  1. it's a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago, i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from Various diseases by @DR.OBOHEALINGHOME but i never believed them i was hurt and depressed so i was too curious and wanted to try @DR.OBOHEALINGHOME then i contracted him through his email when i contract him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleased with him to help me out, My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised he sent me his medication and ask me to go and check up after one weeks of taking the medication, i agreed with him i took the medication and went for check up to my greatest surprise my result was Negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again, i have  to wait for 3 weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony, i did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes Negative so i guess it is time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him @DR.OBOHEALINGHOME or Via WhatsApp +2348115365326, and also through his Email: dr.obohealinghome1411@gmail.com GOD BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +234 901 075 4824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    ReplyDelete
  3. I experienced dark urine and ribs pain, so I went to the hospital for treatment and I was diagnosed for chronic HEPATITIS B. The doctor gave me drugs to slowdown the viral load which later worsens the ailment because the drugs weren’t effective anymore. And I was so scared because they say it has no cure, I told a friend about it and luckily he told me he ones battled same problem in the past but he was saved by Dr. Iyabiye. He gave me his contact and I reached him and I became well and tested negative after the treatment. Here is his contact if you have such case. Contact: +234-815-857-7300, (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big thanks to Dr. Iyabiye who treated/cure my brother of chronic HEPATITIS B and Cirrhosis. My brother was diagnosed of the disease last year and we tried several antiviral medications but they were all to no avail. At a point my brother developed swollen stomach and loss of appetite, I went online out of frustration for a new medication and I came across this doctor’s recommendation. I reached out to him and my brother was cured after the completion of the medicine and tested negative at the hospital. Dr. iyabiye’s contact: call/whatsapp: +234-815-857-7300 and email: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really unbelievable, I just got tested negative to HEPATITIS B after a long time of suffering. I experienced dark urine and ribs pain and then I went to the hospital for treatment and I was told its hepatitis b that it has no cure, although I was given some drugs to slowdown the viral load but it later got worse hence my body was getting weaker. My friend helped me locate Dr. Iyabiye while looking for possible solution online. I contacted him and the pains gone after taken his medicine, I went back to the hospital for a test and I was tested negative. This is real wonderful, here is the Dr. contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com phone +234-815-857-7300

    ReplyDelete
  7. powerful herbal healer called Dr. voodoo who use his natural herbs to cure
    my HIV disease I suffered from 5years, but now I am a happy woman and i am
    free from this disease that has been problem to my living, after using Dr.
    voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i was diagnose negative, I will
    recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal
    healer is capable to heal anything below.

    1. Diabetes
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. Lymphoma disease
    5. Conceived a child
    6. Fibroid

    Email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com add Dr. voodoo on
    whatsApp: +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  8. Living with Hepatitis B was never easy, not until I found this herbal cure from Multivitamin herbal cure,I felt frustrated with lack of improvement with other traditional medicine and with the medications prescribed. I went online and found Multivitamin herbal after searching for how to improve my condition but unfortunately with the help of www .multivitamincare. org i was able to get rid of my Hepatitis B totally without any side effects of their herbal formula.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had swollen stomach and severe ribs pain plus vomiting last year, so I went to the hospital and was diagnosed for HEPATITIS B. I was given drugs to relieve the pain and to reduce the viral load, the medicine work a little but the pain got worse after sometime, until I saw a lady’s medical recommendation about Dr. Iyabiye. I reached out to the doctor for help hence I was told it has no hospital cure. I got cured after taking his medication for one month, I went for test 3 times and they all confirmed me free to hepatitis. Doctor’s contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com / call: +234-815-857-7300.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you suffering from herpes Contact a herbal doctor for cure he has herbal remedies and cure for your problems visit his email on {udoherbalhome@gmail.com} or
    Whatsapp contact :+2347042731673
    I was help by him when I had similar problem.
    He also have a herbal cure for the Following DISEASES,this is Real
    Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections ETC

    ReplyDelete